MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
derik

Air Asia latest booking page

Nice touch! An improvement. I'm still a frequent user of airasiaplus.com though when it comes to initial search for cheap fares.

Do you trust this airasiaplus.com? It's run by somebody in Slovenia. See:

Domain name: airasiaplus.com

Registrant Contact:

IND

NA NA

Saleska 2a

Velenje, SLOVENIA 3320

SI

Administrative Contact:

NA

Matjaz Vrecar (tiomanisland@yahoo.com)

+386.41759486

Saleska 2a

Velenje, SLOVENIA 3320

SI

Technical Contact:

NA

Matjaz Vrecar (tiomanisland@yahoo.com)

+386.41759486

Saleska 2a

Velenje, SLOVENIA 3320

SI

simply the best....

like it...

Much better. At least now they add 'Day' to the 'Date', so you know on what day(s) you are traveling. Very important for a weekend tripper like me. :)

Nice touch! An improvement. I'm still a frequent user of airasiaplus.com though when it comes to initial search for cheap fares.

what is airasiaplus.com about?

agent of airasia?

notice that the new online booking system has this new service as well, the system will automatically choose the cheapest fare of the route. not bad huh? :)

what is airasiaplus.com about?

agent of airasia?

No. As said above, run by somebody in Slovenia.

Do you trust this airasiaplus.com? It's run by somebody in Slovenia.

Does it matter if it runs by someone in Slovenia? It is not a booking site. It is only recoding the airasia website to show all the fares for 15 days. You still need to go to airasia.com to book.

We're going OT but yeah i only use it to search 15 days (used to be 30 days) and then go to AirAsia.com to get the real tickets. I just use airasiaplus to search the fares as somehow it is link to AK's flights.

Does it matter if it runs by someone in Slovenia? It is not a booking site. It is only recoding the airasia website to show all the fares for 15 days. You still need to go to airasia.com to book.

Sites from that part of the world have been known to be phishing or con/hacker sites or sending some nasty stuff to your pc discreetly. If it is known to be safe, then no prob.

Tried SQ's booking engine today, and found their booking page not too practical or to my liking.. lots of scrolling to do and unevenly arranged. The new AK and MH booking pages are good though..convenient and quick for comparison

One option is missing from AK's new booking page. Recently, they've begun offering the option to book the shuttle trip between LCCT and KL Sentral at a discounted rate of RM 6.50, but that option is no longer there. I managed to get one for my trip in Nov.

Sign in to follow this