MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
jani

First A330-300 for Air Asia X

Gorgeous!! :clapping: Thanks for the link Jani :drinks:

I have problem with the link :(

22543.jpg

Edited by MIR

YES...finally I can see she flying around..After long time wait..

Wonderful D7 A330-300..I like the tail design..

Edited by Ashmil Abd Ghani

Looking fantastic !!! :drinks:

Different engines (RR?), though, than the current 330 :blink:

Hello Guys..

Any idea when its delivery date from Toulouse to KUL..??I may guess somewhere around next month..

How many A330 AK has right now? I thought they have only 1 bird serving both Gold Coast and Hang Zhou.

Looks very cool. Initial A330 crews were trained on PW's (MAS), flown GE's for the past 12months and will now start on RR's. Bit like the original Etihad Airbus pilots!

i am sure they would fill up something on the engine cowlings. looks boring in an all white paint.

Likely finalizing advertisers' confirmed artwork before painting on the cowlings :D

Looks very cool. Initial A330 crews were trained on PW's (MAS), flown GE's for the past 12months and will now start on RR's. Bit like the original Etihad Airbus pilots!

PW's (MAS) GE to (AX) RR, how many years bonded....

PW's (MAS) GE to (AX) RR, how many years bonded....

I was the first batch of pilots trained in Toulouse on the A330 in 2007.Training was done on the A332 with GE engines, then did line oriented training with MAS with the A333 and A332 with PW engines and now flying with GE engines (A330-301) but will soon be flying A330-343E (RR 772B).

The acceptance crew will be leaving for Toulouse on the 2nd week of October and the A330-343E (msn 952) will arrive sometime around 28/10/08 with the second aircraft arriving in Dec 08.Once the second aircraft comes online msn 054(9M-XAA)will go for cabin upgrade.Next year (2009) XAX/D7? or AKX will be getting 3 x A333 and 2010 with 10 x A333 for a total of 25 x A333.

As for the bond,its 3 years with the amount around RM$80,000 and np prorated.Since I am bonded to the A320 since 2005 (5 years with amount RM$155,000) and no overlapping bond,hopefully when my A320 bond matures so is the A330 bond.

The A330-300X features a center tank with an additional 30,000 Kgs of fuel while XAX/D7 ones are A330-300E (enhanced avionics with no center tank) and comes in HGW (High Gross Weight)

Sign in to follow this