MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Azri M.

New Bank Rakyat Livery for AirAsia

Thanks for the close-up pics Nizam :clapping:

Found this aircraft in the hangar today....i think they are preparing for the launching tomorrow (20/10/08)

Thanks for sharing, Nizam, showing us all angles of this 'bluebird', both inside (cockpit) and outside, as well as departure shots (for 1st revenue-trip ?)... :good:

You are welcome Uncle Pieter~!!...yup it is a 1st trip to KCH

Many thanks to Hafiz to share with us this Bank Rakyat Bus from inside and outside at LCCT..Good effort.. :good:

Maybe..If you spot the white nose gone, then i think an ATM machine already be inside the Bus.. :D :p

You are welcome Ashmil :rolleyes: ..maybe AK buy this plane using loan from Bank Rakyat.. :p

Thanks for the close-up pics Nizam :clapping:

Found this aircraft in the hangar today....i think they are preparing for the launching tomorrow (20/10/08)

I also think like that...how long this aircraft will wearing Bank Rakyat jersey??

yea nizam, thanks...

One fugly plane, right there!

:bad:

You are welcome too...to me it is unique livery.. :blink:

There was an item on the news just now. It was said the Bank Rakyat livery / advertisment on the aircraft will be for a period of 2 years.

A friend from DCA who was on the delivery flight from Toulouse (he did the certification/acceptance) remarked that the plane was one ugly dude. :D

Btw this DCA guy also told me he could now certify the A380 too. Lucky bugger!