MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Azri M.

New Bank Rakyat Livery for AirAsia

..........the only custom livery i admired are Heliconia and Hibiscus livery. give em 10/10. marvellous!

Not only you, the whole world praise the stunning livery. We were proud to see MAS aircraft wearing those livery but sadly not for long :(

Not only you, the whole world praise the stunning livery. We were proud to see MAS aircraft wearing those livery but sadly not for long :(

Agree...MAS both special livery are special to us as Malaysian..Especially the Heliconia livery..but bare in mind that both of livery cost more fuel comsumption and same time 9M-MPB,9M-MPD also 9M-MRD carries less passenger load compare to normal MAS livery..Sorry to say, some of AK livery I notice easy erode mainly on vertical tail of A320, I dont no why it happen..

See Simon, to prove that he love and proud so much with MAS livery, 3 Heliconia livery side-by-side at his airport.. :good: :D

what's an engrish teacher, shoulf and cant ? <_< you mean english teacher, should and can't :rolleyes:

I think it should be The bank for you :rolleyes:

My god!! Cant they at least have an Engerish teacher check their grammar! It shoulf be "Your BANK of Choice"!!

I suppose the Bank Rakyat livery was dictated by the bank, as the advertiser.

On its own, Air Asia has done several liveries which were beautiful and eyecatching i.e. 'Amazing' and 'Visit Malaysia Year'. Previously there were also the 'Lat' livery, 'Jalur Gemilang' etc.

i wonder who are these designers design an aircraft livery etc.? and who are these ppl agreed and approved it? the only custom livery i admired are Heliconia and Hibiscus livery. give em 10/10. marvellous! they should find this designer unless MH dont want to share with AK.. hmmm

On its own, Air Asia has done several liveries which were beautiful and eyecatching i.e. 'Amazing' and 'Visit Malaysia Year'. Previously there were also the 'Lat' livery, 'Jalur Gemilang' etc.

agree with Rozhan. AK got quite a few nice livery before, even now! LAT, Red Devil, Amazing, VMY2007.....

My god!! Cant they at least have an Engerish teacher check their grammar! It shoulf be "Your BANK of Choice"!!

their grammar is correct. get an engerish teacher to check your spelling :)

I really hope AirAsia (AK) will repaint again the LAT cartoon livery on their A320..It really nice and meaningful Malaysia cartoon alo the Kampung Boy character..it really Malaysia style.. :) :)

Agree...MAS both special livery are special to us as Malaysian..Especially the Heliconia livery..but bare in mind that both of livery cost more fuel comsumption and same time 9M-MPB,9M-MPD also 9M-MRD carries less passenger load compare to normal MAS livery..Sorry to say, some of AK livery I notice easy erode mainly on vertical tail of A320, I dont no why it happen..

See Simon, to prove that he love and proud so much with MAS livery, 3 Heliconia livery side-by-side at his airport.. :good: :D

How MPB, MPD and MRD carries less passenger load compared to normal MH livery? I think their cabin configuration are same with their entire fleet? Other than the fact that their paint makes them heavier.

their grammar is correct. get an engerish teacher to check your spelling :)

OcuH! Taht hruts! :sorry: Waht's wsrot is that I am an Inggerish Teacher!! Just that the of spelling you get from students these days...it was intended...as in a "pun"...sorry...but my typing skills leave alot to be desired... :drinks:

Edited by Kenneth Chong WT

How MPB, MPD and MRD carries less passenger load compared to normal MH livery? I think their cabin configuration are same with their entire fleet? Other than the fact that their paint makes them heavier.

Somebody told me that MRD has less seat on economic class to counter back weight of the aircraft..Some row been removed from economic class..Correct me if I wrong..

Thanks

16oct tentative delivery date..

siang atau malam~?? anybody spotting~??

sudah confirm ka En. Sri Ramani~??

Sorry bit out of topic..but it related to AirAsia...

Yesterday I saw at newspaper about D7/AirAsia X special promotion to Down Under..The only thing caught my attention was the plane, A330 with new livery design..But the picture too small and not really clear

Personally it much better than current livery either on A320 and A330, especially on tail with big X mark..At glance I may thought it like hibiscus pattern...

May only question is, when the new D7/AKx A330 will be fly and can see on either a.net or jetphoto forum??any latest info for that??

Thanks..

Edited by Ashmil Abd Ghani

Now that's interesting. The blue looks very VN :)

It'll be wonderful sight to have major banks in Malaysia to advertise via this media, i.e.: Maybank, Public Bank, CIMB, AM Bank, etc. A good source of income for AK, they must be paid handsomely for this, me thinks.

I'm sure the advertising agencies will clamour for this opportunity, but I would love to see MH advertising on an AK plane! Now THAT would be very interesting!

Sorry bit out of topic..but it related to AirAsia...

Yesterday I saw at newspaper about D7/AirAsia X special promotion to Down Under..The only thing caught my attention was the plane, A330 with new livery design..But the picture too small and not really clear

Personally it much better than current livery either on A320 and A330, especially on tail with big X mark..At glance I may thought it like hibiscus pattern...

Ashmil, is it this one? New livery for the A330 livery ??!! :help: :help:

a330new.jpg

Edited by MIR

Ashmil, is it this one? New livery for the A330 livery ??!! :help: :help:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/mzaf/a330new.jpg

Will it be the GE engine variant (A330-301 9M-XAA msn 054) or the RR engine (A330-343E msn 952).The A330-343 colors is slightly modified from the A330-301,the Trent 772B are white in color with a big X in the middle also on the fin there is a big X letter as opposed to "Tonys signature logo",while itsall red on the GE CF6-80E1A2...

revised in 3 months?

Thanks MIR for uploading the advert..Better advert and nice picture than newspaper advert.. :D :D ..hehehehe..

Yes bro Nick,I read the topic before, been written by our AK/D7 pilot Capt/FO Azmir..but the thing is, its the imagine on advert still virtual or real picture of new D7 A330??I cant wait to see her flight around KLIA soon..it really nice..