MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Azri M.

New Bank Rakyat Livery for AirAsia

Looks more like a Bank Rakyat Nok Air hahaha

Now that's interesting. The blue looks very VN :)

It'll be wonderful sight to have major banks in Malaysia to advertise via this media, i.e.: Maybank, Public Bank, CIMB, AM Bank, etc. A good source of income for AK, they must be paid handsomely for this, me thinks.

Wonder why AK with Bank Rakyat? What happen to AK marriage to Citi? Hmmm point to ponder?

I got to know that AK was charging between RM1mil to RM2mil :blink: in 2006 to advertise on the whole plane. :o

i prefer if they would say, Your preferred bank instead of Your Choice Bank?

Direct translation, that is :lol:

Bank Pilihan Anda = Your Choice Bank

Yes, I too would prefer if the tag line of "Your Preferred Bank" ;)

Back to the topic, are they going to retain the white nosecone?

That's something new and unique for AK but ugly i should say :( I agree the whole aircraft is like a Bank Rakyat's private jet. It will have a better contrast with the new font 'Air Asia.com' on the fuselage. Anyway, thanks for the pic, Azri.

Edited by Simon

Bank Pilihan Anda = Your Choice Bank

Yes, I too would prefer if the tag line of "Your Preferred Bank" ;)

'Choice' here used as an adjective and looks fine to me. :)

If want to do a model on this aircraft have to get Bank Rakyat's permission as well.

Now that's interesting. The blue looks very VN :)

Looks more Southwest Airlines to me.. ;)

Yeah, if not because of the 'Air Asia' in the engine cowling, I would've think it's Bank Rakyat's private jet as well...

Yes I agree the plane look like own by Bank Rakyat..Just small AirAsia brand name at engine..I may suggest if AK can make nice design on vertical tail so AirAsia brand/name/trademark and people know at glance that is AK plane not Bank Rakyat plane.. <_>

Emm AirAsia can make better profit on merchandise via plane model for their various livery..hehehehe.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I feel like watching a rapidKL bus

Ahhh I may agree with you also seem look like Metrobus also, like the old day..why the front nose white colour??Funny :lol: :lol: ..

Cikgu Kenneth, I may not good in English but I do realize that they make direct translation..Kasi Malu Aje..

Edited by Ashmil Abd Ghani

My god!! Cant they at least have an Engerish teacher check their grammar! It shoulf be "Your BANK of Choice"!!

I see no problem. 'Choice' as an adjective, such as in 'choice wines', 'choice steaks', 'choice land', etc.

i wonder who are these designers design an aircraft livery etc.? and who are these ppl agreed and approved it? the only custom livery i admired are Heliconia and Hibiscus livery. give em 10/10. marvellous! they should find this designer unless MH dont want to share with AK.. hmmm