MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Samuel Chy

price increase by Air Asia

just notice that AK did some adjustment on the charges. ie, Xpress Boarding and the pre-booked checked baggage. :( now RM25 and RM5. :cray:

anyone know when they do the adjustment? <_>

just notice that AK did some adjustment on the charges. ie, Xpress Boarding and the pre-booked checked baggage. :( now RM25 and RM5. :cray:

anyone know when they do the adjustment? <_>

Going somewhere? :spiteful:

Anyway, booked BKI- PEN for my mum in August for next travelling next April. Xpress boarding was RM15 and checked luggage was 10 both ways.

Going somewhere? :spiteful:

Anyway, booked BKI- PEN for my mum in August for next travelling next April. Xpress boarding was RM15 and checked luggage was 10 both ways.

not me lar. fortunately me and my friend booked earlier. :rofl: btw, is for my dad. hehe... is that your mum under Senior Citizen? for the special fares.

Foo, if they increase the fuel surcharge, we cannot notice it easily also. :(

i realised the pre-book baggage price of RM5 on the middle of AUG..

for xpress, i have no idea

I guess thay are charging premium price for those who are willing to pay....

Yup, same thought here. Was traveling from KUL to BKI last week and the flight although only about 1/3 to 1/4 full, they have some 10 pax on Xpress boarding. It didn't stop me occupying 3 seats. :p

Not for the luggage charge, we have no choice...

RM5 is for online booking, RM10 for on the spot payment!

I think it was hiked last month, because the check-in counter lady told me last month. I was charged RM10!

Air Asia is going too much. World crude oil price just drop below $100 mark to $96. But seem to be Air Asia is still playing game with pax saying "this and that". Don't they know people in Malaysia have good communication system that tell people price have drop for oil!!!

Air Asia is going too much. World crude oil price just drop below $100 mark to $96. But seem to be Air Asia is still playing game with pax saying "this and that". Don't they know people in Malaysia have good communication system that tell people price have drop for oil!!!

you're back. :lol: btw, our MAS also didn't consider of reduce the fuel surcharge. :pardon:

the important thing is AK should inform the client about the price increasing.

like my uncle as travel agent, he was shocked when they bring 58 tourist,

he must pay RM10 for baggage fees. by early my uncle not know about the price increase,

then he 'bertekak' with AK lady at the counter... after explanation from AK, he accepted to pay the

extra charge. This case will not happen if AK informed about this in their website or newspaper.

Emm world oil crude price, yes the global market price going down consistently now..But our vehicle oil price just decrease 15 sen last month and expecting same thing will happen before raya..

SIA had decrease their fuel surcharge for regional and Asia route up to USD10 if I not mistaken..I dont thinks so MAS will do so in this short time because MAS take long time before their decide to increase their surcharge..

Emm the AK price increase, I personally may say that may be Dato TF try to cover back all the losses the company faced on recent quarter financial announcement..95% decrease..

Sign in to follow this