MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Radzi

Etihad A340-600 to KUL

Next week Etihad will fly the A340-60 to KUL instead of the B777, which will go into maintenance. Info received is from an Etihad pilot who just pax in today to fly the bus back on Tuesday, so this info should be reliable.

Happy spotting.

Thanks for the info Capt. :drinks:

Ran a check in KLIA eTimetable, also stated EY sending A340-600 & 500. :good:

Mon - No EY

Tue - EY346

Wed - Sat - EY345

Sun - EY77W :rolleyes:

Happy catching. :pardon:

A little bit more info, EY arrival is 1355 but depart only at night.

Have chance to catch her landing but I won't wait for her departure :p

Edited by Chaity

En Norman, 9/16 was not another holiday so got to apply for leave. :p

Thanks again for those providing the info, here's EY long pencil coming at around 1400

KUL greens to greet her :D

A6EHHw.jpg

With title "From Abu Dhabi To The World" some more :good:

A6EHH4w.jpg

Guys, go and get more shots in coming days. ;)

damn... i miss it. nice catch chaity :good:

i actualy going to bagan lagan today. wanna do some stop at KLia but after i check the flightstat neah~!!.. terlepas already.

Wow... :clapping: Long arabic pencil :yahoo:

Thanks Kapitan for the info and Chaity for the coverage

Anyone spotting in KUL today (9/17) since Selangor is a holiday ? :pardon:

I was at home and spotted the EY345 passing my house 2 mins ago. :rolleyes:

Sorry, no photo as my camera is upstairs. <_>

Looks like Rwy 14L in use at this hour.

Edited by Chaity

Anyone spotting in KUL today (9/17) since Selangor is a holiday ? :pardon:

Looks like Rwy 14L in use at this hour.

Ya. I was there for a "detour". Runway was suddenly switched from 32L to 14L :shok: just minutes before 345 arrives.

Had to 'fly' :wacko: to ERL rail tracks and this is what I got :yahoo:

Ethiad345.jpg

Runway was suddenly switched from 32L to 14L :shok: just minutes before 345 arrives.

Lucky ahh you Ong.. Nice catch~!! A345 nice. :good:

Enjoy the 345 and the 346 guys...yup,one of the 777 is in the hangar for routine maintenance.Btw,all Etihad aircraft comes with the title "From Abu Dhabi to the World"on the portside and in arabic on the starboardside.Nice addition to the livery in my opinion.

Ya. I was there for a "detour". Runway was suddenly switched from 32L to 14L :shok: just minutes before 345 arrives.

Ong Ong, with all the chasing drama, you got the 345 in the end. :clapping: :drinks:

Enjoy the 345 and the 346 guys...yup,one of the 777 is in the hangar for routine maintenance.Btw,all Etihad aircraft comes with the title "From Abu Dhabi to the World"on the portside and in arabic on the starboardside.Nice addition to the livery in my opinion.

Faridz, starting when EY applied the titles ?

Edited by Chaity

Nice catch of the EY 346 and 345 Chaity and KS Ong! The light was beautiful :clapping:

EY sends a whole variety of aircraft to BOM. You get to see anything from an A320 to an A330, A340-300, A340-500 or an A340-600. The usual is an A330-200.

- Vivek

Ong Ong, with all the chasing drama, you got the 345 in the end. :clapping: :drinks:

Faridz, starting when EY applied the titles ?

Chaity,I am not exactly sure when...shud be somewhere around last July,as I suddenly noticed it during my walkaround inspection of the plane when going for flight!I was suprised myself!!The engineers told me they have applied the decals on all EY aircraft in stages.I kinda like it though!!

It all started when they had completed the new service onboard called 'INSPIRED SERVICE'. Yes the said service was fully launched last July when all the cabin crew had been trained to do the service. So anybody can come onboard to experience it.. It is very lovely service indeed. :rolleyes:

It all started when they had completed the new service onboard called 'INSPIRED SERVICE'. Yes the said service was fully launched last July when all the cabin crew had been trained to do the service. So anybody can come onboard to experience it.. It is very lovely service indeed. :rolleyes:

Faridz & Bats, thanks for the info. :drinks:

Always good to know reasons when airline applies any sticker or title. :clapping:

Faridz & Bats, thanks for the info. :drinks:

Always good to know reasons when airline applies any sticker or title. :clapping:

Hey..no problems there Chaity.Dont be suprised to see if EY aircraft comes with a slightly different tail logo soon as the UAE government recently modified the crest.Was told,instead of the 'Dhow'(ship)on the crest,it will be replaced by 7 stars,symbolising the 7 Emirates that form the UAE.We shall see if this go through or not.Heard rumours abt the chg...

Sign in to follow this