MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Peter Smith

First Indo Air Asia A320

I just got some info from AK HQ...next coming new airbus 9M-AHQ will be using special livery..from the info i got....this time livery will be sponsorred by Bank Rakyat & the color will be like B733 "TimeCel" livery...

The first test flight for AHQ will be on 10th October 2008...due some confiedentials they cant give me the livery sketch right now...but they will give a picture to me when they finish painting that AHQ.

BTW....

how many 320s are with AK now?

AFA - AFZ

AHA- AH?

As i know now AHA to AHO...if i'm not mistaken AHO they just received last month...the first AK Airbus 9M-AFA..AFA is scrapped due to hard landing 4G impact, after AFA got one more AFS...but this one not so serious just tail skidded at runway 14L..AFS still flying only AFA grounded at SEA hangar waiting to be chop as spareparts.. :sorry:

confirm W/O AFA?

back to the topic, finally Indo's Turn to get their A320....:D :good:

confirm W/O AFA?

Yup...i managed talk to the one of AK engineer that he take care on this AFA's case..he said on that day AFA have 3 times bumping on runway before touchdown...got few pax are injured that time..he said AFA is no longer safe to fly..got a lot crack at main structure...but the pilot that make a mistake still flying...on that day AFA was landed by FO not a Captain.. :sorry:

waaa.......

W/O already?

Then i should W/O the model i have here....

AFA AFB AFC AFD AFE AFF AFG AFH AFI ADJ AFK AFL AFM AFN AFO AFP AFQ AFR AFS AFT AFU AFV AFW AFX AFY AFZ; that's 26.

plus AHA - AHO; that's 15.

41 airbusses, minus 1 W/O, so they have 40 planes flying!

LCCT is becoming Puduraya with all this planes parking! Should be wonderful sight~!

Yes, whenever I land with the last flight for the day, I enjoy walking among the rows of planes. Awesome sight! :)

AHP is here already....and watch out for AFA's appearance soon in the skies :) :)

and not only LCCT congested, hangar also congested due to insufficient parking lots! haha

Edited by Sri Ramani K.

Some says AFA is W/O

Some says not.

Which one is true?

Believe Sri Ramani - he's with AK engineering.

W/O already?

Then i should W/O the model i have here....

'W/O' to me. I'm gladly accepting it with big hands... :D

As i know now AHA to AHO...if i'm not mistaken AHO they just received last month...the first AK Airbus 9M-AFA..AFA is scrapped due to hard landing 4G impact, after AFA got one more AFS...but this one not so serious just tail skidded at runway 14L..AFS still flying only AFA grounded at SEA hangar waiting to be chop as spareparts.. :sorry:

9M-AFA was recommended by Airbus SAS to be a writeoff but company intends to recover the aircraft,damage cost around US $10 - 20 mil.The particular FO who did the hard landing has left the company.

9M-AFA was recommended by Airbus SAS to be a writeoff but company intends to recover the aircraft,damage cost around US $10 - 20 mil.The particular FO who did the hard landing has left the company.

Interesting, when you thrash a US$60m machine, how are you reprimanded? Or they just let you go?

yes yes, thanks capt azmir for the clarification. so yes, just wait for her to be out as restoration is being carried out. about AHQ, i don't know, but watch out for AFO's new livery :D

and about PK-AXA, i think it will be in CGK only on the 22nd.

also heard AXB will be in a special livery.

yes yes, thanks capt azmir for the clarification. so yes, just wait for her to be out as restoration is being carried out. about AHQ, i don't know, but watch out for AFO's new livery :D

and about PK-AXA, i think it will be in CGK only on the 22nd.

also heard AXB will be in a special livery.

wow... so many insides... :lol: but i like it... 50th aircraft? <_ will stay tune for that. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_drinks.gif" alt=":drinks:">

Sign in to follow this