MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Ashmil Abd Ghani

Malaysia Airline Group Booking..

Hello Good Morning and Good Day to you guys.. :)

I need a help and advice from our MW members here.. :help:

My friend will organize a trip to BKI for community work somewhere around Kota Kinabalu, this coming November or may be January next year. They will travel in large group around 40 of them. All of them are full time public university students.

I just want know few this here, I have MAS Timetable book (26 March - 28 October 2006 version), where on last section of this book has section on "National Network Special Fares and Main Condition". I wonder if this type of fare still available now after MAS introduce new ticket fare structure last year.

Type of Fare : Group Fare

Fare Basis : YGV3/SGV3

Discount Level : 50% rebate off the normal return economy class.

DSC04924.jpg

I try search on MAS website but no info for Group Booking unlike AirAsia..Also how to contact if I want to ask question also make reservation beside calling MAS call center..

For AK, I just don’t understand this "System fares (based on average fare per passenger)"..How they calculate the fare?

If any you have this experience before, kindly please share with me..

Thanks for your help.

Ashmil

If the students are MAS Grads members, they can get the 50% discount even if the group fare is now no more available. But bear in mind the add-on fees for KUL-BKI return is RM408 last time I checked. That is already a lot of money, especially for students.

Oh BTW I see that you also collect MAS timetables. Too bad printed ones are gone now.

last time my uncle booked the group ticket from travel agent. The price on that time very cheap.

example, normal price RM1500 (per person) group booking RM900 with one FOC seat for every 10 person

If the students are MAS Grads members, they can get the 50% discount even if the group fare is now no more available. But bear in mind the add-on fees for KUL-BKI return is RM408 last time I checked. That is already a lot of money, especially for students.

Oh BTW I see that you also collect MAS timetables. Too bad printed ones are gone now.

Thanks Mr. Rozhan..I don’t think so most of them have MAS Grads card since MAS introduce Every Day Low Fare program this year.. There are going crazy soon, only 2 months to go to ensure all going fine and cheap.. :rolleyes:

Yes I collect the timetable book and bad for me manage to get 3 version only and no longer available since MAS had E-timetable also pdf format timetable on their website..Saving cost lah kononya..

last time my uncle booked the group ticket from travel agent. The price on that time very cheap.

example, normal price RM1500 (per person) group booking RM900 with one FOC seat for every 10 person

Ohh really Pyan..The FOC ticket given MAS I assume..How much travel agent will charge to us normally for this thing..RM 10 per head before but I no idea now..

Do MAS counter will entertain us to make such huge booking??

Guys..I looking any tips and help here if you now how to deal with this situation..please and please.. :help: :help:

Thanks..

Sign in to follow this