MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
SufriHamidun

KBR/WMKC Spotting

:db: Emmm suspect user of the 9M-TAN is controversial brother of Kelantan-Sultan... emmmm :db:

Yesterday late evening, very lucky for me onboard AirAsia A320-216 speacial livery "NAZA Lotus F1" 9M-AFY for flight AK5295 KUL-KBR, but unlucky for me my DSLR on flat battery. So sorry for bad quality pictures, just took using my camera phone.

Cabin view AFY hot seat (yellow head cover) and normal seat (green head cover).

080720111059.jpg

AFY arrived and parked at Gate 3 KBR, Sultan Ismail Petra Airport Kota Bharu.

080720111060.jpg

080720111061.jpg

080720111062.jpg

080720111063.jpg

Late evening view at KBR, Malaysia Airlines B734 and AirAsia A320 "NAZA Lotus F1"

080720111065.jpg

Wow,the head cover on AFY was different than other!

Yup the head cover was different, in other AK aircraft just red/black but for AFY it was yellow/green.

Yup the head cover was different, in other AK aircraft just red/black but for AFY it was yellow/green.

Even AFW also using the red/black headcover,although it was previously painted in Williams F1 livery.

these pictures I`ve took on 19 of July at 3PM

P7190391.jpg

Bring in Kelantan Royal VVIP forsure but don`t know who are they. <_<

P7190454.jpg

Bombardier BD-700-1A10 Global Express lifted off at 4.45PM

Edited by sufri b yusof

Spotted Firefly ATR72-500 reg# 9M-FYA last Saturday after landing at KBR airport.

IMG_9900.jpg

Lucky or unlucky? I was onboard A320 reg# 9M-AHH, aircraft was involved in an incident in Jan 2011 where it skidded off the runway in very heavy rain at KCH.

IMG_9901.jpg

IMG_9903.jpg

IMG_9905.jpg

Looks like the AHH engine cowlings did not carry the "AirAsia.com" stickers.

Yup, last time before incident "disable wheelchair" logo stickers on engine. Now no more.

Yup, last time before incident "disable wheelchair" logo stickers on engine. Now no more.

I wonder why they put a 'disable wheelchair' logo on both the engines before <_< looks weird...

really suprised for KBR today on 4th Feb..Malaysia Airlines sending their B738 9M-MXE new boeing interior sky early morning flight KUL-KBR..

yea true,saw some MXE photos taken in KBR uploaded by my friend in facebook

Spotting on last monday while waiting flight MH to KUL, lucky to KBR received special livery AK A320 9M-AFE ASEAN Basketball parked on gate 3..

AFE_0.jpg

AFE_1.jpg

AFE_2.jpg

yea true,saw some MXE photos taken in KBR uploaded by my friend in facebook

Good news especially for KBR/WMKC spotter, saw on MH's booking site they start sending B737-800 for KUL-KBR (MH1384) and KBR-KUL (MH1385) on every Saturday morning flight. High chances to spotting new boeing interior sky MX series at KBR.

Good news especially for KBR/WMKC spotter, saw on MH's booking site they start sending B737-800 for KUL-KBR (MH1384) and KBR-KUL (MH1385) on every Saturday morning flight. High chances to spotting new boeing interior sky MX series at KBR.

thank you so much for informing bro! Surely wont miss any chances for spotting on saturday whenever Im back to KBR this april :rolleyes: yahuuuu

Edited by sufri b yusof

thank you so much for informing bro! Surely wont miss any chances for spotting on saturday whenever Im back to KBR this april :rolleyes: yahuuuu

Yup, tommorow early morning I'll fly back to KBR (MH1384)..if lucky onboard new boeing interior sky surely will take photo and sharing. :D

KUL-KBR is a very popular route. whether you take MH, FY or AK. I think that the time savings achieved by flying is so great that it is a no brainer.

Ikman, hope you had a pleasant flight in MH's new B738 with the Boeing Sky Interior. :) Look forward to your pix!

Safe landed at KBR but unlucky they not sending MX series today, just onboard B738 9M-MLJ..i'll sharing the photos soon. Chit chat with crew, according to them newly MH sending B738 to AOR, KUA and TGG too.

Safe landed at KBR but unlucky they not sending MX series today, just onboard B738 9M-MLJ..i'll sharing the photos soon. Chit chat with crew, according to them newly MH sending B738 to AOR, KUA and TGG too.

No MX no photos? :sorry: i wanna see it in KBR as long as it`s 738 family..can can? :pardon:

No MX no photos? :sorry: i wanna see it in KBR as long as it`s 738 family..can can? :pardon:

I took the photos and some video of MLJ @KBR, will upload later once done transfer to my laptop.Maybe by tomorrow night.

11 Feb,9M-MLJ taxiing to the gate via taxiway Echo.Looks like one of our fellow Mwings was in there.Which seat are you bro Ikman? :p Actually this photo below is not mine..its belong to somebody in facebook,credit to him and hope he not mad seeing this :p

422302_3057335845051_1613031725_2726137_1423385084_n.jpg

Edited by sufri b yusof

Sufri, great..u able to catch MLJ. My seat on row last 30F.

Idham, yup chit chat with FA that he informed MH start sending B738 to AOR this February and for KBR every Saturday only on morning flight.

Here the pictures I able to snap during MH1384 KUL-KBR on B738 9M-MLJ 11th Feb 2012.

IMG_0436_.jpg

IMG_0448_.jpg

IMG_0449_.jpg

IMG_0450_.jpg

IMG_0461_.jpg

IMG_0475_.jpg

IMG_0483_.jpg

IMG_0485_.jpg

Lucky, spotted AK A320 9M-AFE ASEAN Basketball League livery just landed after MH B738 take off

IMG_0496_.jpg

IMG_0499_.jpg