MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
ah beng

Questions regarding on board dining

well..i can understand the menu..

for light starter, its like this..

if u choose cereals, then u have to choose whether u want (cornflacks) or (Garnola with milk)

if u choose yoghurt, then u have to choose whether (plain yoghurt) or (fruit yoghurt)

for the wholesome,

either u choose (fresh egg) or (tomato and mush)

if u choose fresh egg, then u have to choose how the egg is made whether its baked, boiled, or scrambled.

and u have to choose what your egg comes with, either sausage or ham..

understand??

oh ya..welcome to MW.. :drinks:

Edited by Wilber Tan

Caviar best eaten with mother of pearl spoon, though they don't usually hand this out onboard.

You'd want to spread it on the Melba toast with all/some (depending on personal preference) of the supplied garnishes.

Nicely washed down with mouthfuls of Krug...:good:

Though if you really, really want nice onboard caviar - the cabin to fly is LH F. :)

Edited by Keith T

erm...u cant actually consume the plate..u can only consume the food on the plate..hehe :p

by the way, the food doesnt look nice at ol...hmm... <_>

well..i can understand the menu..

for light starter, its like this..

if u choose cereals, then u have to choose whether u want (cornflacks) or (Garnola with milk)

if u choose yoghurt, then u have to choose whether (plain yoghurt) or (fruit yoghurt)

for the wholesome,

either u choose (fresh egg) or (tomato and mush)

if u choose fresh egg, then u have to choose how the egg is made whether its baked, boiled, or scrambled.

and u have to choose what your egg comes with, either sausage or ham..

understand??

oh ya..welcome to MW.. :drinks:

Actually I disagree.

For light starter you would pick between:

-Corn Flakes with milk, or

-Granola with Milk

Reasoning: I have never heard of cornflakes eaten without milk...

For the main course:

- Pick baked/soft-boiled/scrambled egg

- PLUS choice of [Veal Sausage] or [Ham]

- PLUS tomato and mushrooms

Reasoning: This is a continental breakfast we are talking about... (And I think the red box is blocking a comma [,])

As well, tomato and mushrooms alone doesn't make for a very hearty breakfast :lol:

And you choose between butter, jam, marmalade or honey to put on your bread roll.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the "Thirdly" picture: You put a mixture of the ingredients on top of the Melba Toast/Cracker(biscuit) then squeeze lemon over it (French cuisine I presume)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the second picture: You cut the cheese and it on top of the water cracker and enjoy! (Known as cheese and crackers in Australia)

Hope I enlightened you guys on a little more about western style dining :drinks:

Edited by ericchai

For the main course:

- Pick baked/soft-boiled/scrambled egg

- PLUS choice of [Veal Sausage] or [Ham]

- PLUS tomato and mushrooms

Reasoning: This is a continental breakfast we are talking about... (And I think the red box is blocking a comma [,])

As well, tomato and mushrooms alone doesn't make for a very hearty breakfast :lol:

oh yeah.. the tomato and mush is not a choice...ty for correcting... :D

Actually, in SQ F, you can have whatever you want on the menu, mix and match whatever you like...even if you want the eggs with yogurt or granola with mushroom.

The crew tends to be quite accomodating and how the choices are described in the menu are just suggestions of how one typically may have them. But you dont have to be typical.

Sign in to follow this