MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Key Earn

AGE to get cadet

moana,

which batch are u from? i did my PPL , batch A2....then went off to continue my studies...so waht u think of MFA?money making institution?lol tongue.gif

18298[/snapback]

Well, im from bat A9. hahaha....MFA stands for... Money Flying Away. some say, ...sorry mind my words. Mother Fu*ker Academy. Kushwant....you know what is it like there.

actually im looking for help too, im fresh graduated spm student n now im 18 years old, taking stpm next year>"< i have sent alot of application to mas HR , but no reply.. sigh... but some1 can help me to get into psychomotor test=(

18299[/snapback]

Tze Shan,

Okay....you see... some wait for 4 months...or more. And currently, what i heard. They are freezing intakes. this is part of Cost saving. To help you to get into the psychomotor test...i dont know who can help.

whats with the MFA?

Can share your experiences Moana?

18355[/snapback]

I dont mind sharing at all. Whats with MFA? well....syidan....you better pour some too okay. By the way....syidan is my senior.

MFA.....where should i start. its a bit screwed up. People need to have luck on their side...especially when it comes to flying. Ground school...i manage well. im talking about my time. instructors not enough. students lagging hours.

For an example: my graduation date is on July05. we had to extend till october. all batch extend by 2 or 3 months. the management is bad la..

yea moana,

i can share to the rest of the MW crew here about my experience in MFA......all i can say is, sorry for the language, taht its totally F****D up.....its sooo clear, n u can know who are the ones taht make it like that...india dekat depan tu...

yea moana,

i can share to the rest of the MW crew here about my experience in MFA......all i can say is, sorry for the language, taht its totally F****D up.....its sooo clear, n u can know who are the ones taht make it like that...india dekat depan tu...

18376[/snapback]

wat u mean??

i need to do a decision...

now i'm 17 dunno wanna go for part time job or study A level..coz i cant go for cadet now. only 18 and above can get it.

so wat will u choose if u am i.

Any 1 of u guess help me get into MAS or AK cadet pilot? from wat i know if u know moer ppl inside MAS>..the chances for u to get in is higher...

Any 1 of u guess help me get into MAS or AK cadet pilot? from wat i know if u know moer ppl inside MAS>..the chances for u to get in is higher...

18427[/snapback]

is it?? key earn, im taking A lvl now kakaka.... my eng and fizik get credit so i been force to take A lvl, if the cases like tat, i oso hope for help to get into 1st test, just hope for a chance kakaka

yeah,I agree,more people you know inside MAS,ur chance is higher.my uncle told me few candidates who got into cadetships used 'orang dlm',coz their father also pilot,manager n....of MAS.this not fairlah,sam ppl work so hard for it,but they relax2 n easily got the cadetships. mad.gif

yeah,I agree,more people you know inside MAS,ur chance is higher.my uncle told me few candidates who got into cadetships used 'orang dlm',coz their father also pilot,manager n....of MAS.this not fairlah,sam ppl work so hard for it,but they relax2 n easily got the cadetships. mad.gif

19313[/snapback]

x2... mad.gif

hey did u all knw abt tat is a new scheme by KL international flying academy?? they will having thier presentation on this saturday.

hey did u all knw abt tat is a new scheme by KL international flying academy?? they will having thier presentation on this saturday.

24427[/snapback]

new academy or wat? blink.gif

not really sure abt tat, my fren gave me thier e mail address so i just contact them to get more information. they just mention abt they colleborate with uni kl and do a advance scheme for pilot studying.1st phase, 3 month in kl; 2nd phase, 6 month in aust-sydney; 3rd phase, in ms'ia again, doing frozen atpl. the cost balance for whole couse is ard rm185k.

in thier email got mention they are formal captain frm MH. They dun have any official website, if they really colleborate with uni kl, why the website frm MIAT and even uni kl doesnt have such thingys and didnt mention about tat at all. they call themself"kuala lumpur international flying academy"

if anyone here is under the age of 25, and meets the criteria, go for it!! just try your luck smile.gif no need to procrastinate out of fear of being rejected... audendo atque agendo - latin for By daring and By doing!

if anyone here is under the age of 25, and meets the criteria, go for it!! just try your luck smile.gif no need to procrastinate out of fear of being rejected... audendo atque agendo - latin for By daring and By doing!

24736[/snapback]

They go weight limit ah?...

Im a little..oversized...so takut nanti kena reject because i cant fit through the cockpit door laugh.gif

However..my neighbour in Malaysia was sent on a 6 months intensive diet by MAS before enrolling him in their Cadetship program..the dude was 173 kilos...and slimmed down to 88 in 6 months....Atkins Diet...

Sign in to follow this