MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
Key Earn

AGE to get cadet

Now Not Only MH laaa Join AK laaa they need lot of pilot for their 100 A320 hahaha.. lot of chance there. You sure have a lot of 'short red skirt' Girlfriends. wub.gif

I Don't think so it easy to go for AK cause they usually love the Indonesian Pilot.. biggrin.gif It Low Cost so need to safe cost laaaa..

Yeah AK will have 100 of Airbus A320. I don't know about flying o manchester.

rofl, well, indonesians are cheap labor if you get what Ibrahim is thinking. You know Malaysia imports Indonesians CHEAPLY for labour work. So i think what he meant is since AirAsia is a LowCostCarrier, they love cheap stuff, so Indonesian pilot lor

i believe if you are a pilot, you can only help another person to go to the first stage of the test. After that he is on its own.

I also prefer the old B737 which i believe will be in MH for a good many years to come

i was just wondering , i am a 3rd year aerospace engineering studnet....will graduate at the age of 24....waht are the possibilities of me having a chance of gettin into this cadet pilot thingy after i gaduate? or will they look into younger candidates? does n e one know?

Okay first of all, MAS and AA love to see their cadets with such degrees like yours. Dont worry about ur age. trust me..my friends in MH and AK....got also between 26-33.

Okay first of all, MAS and AA love to see their cadets with such degrees like yours. Dont worry about ur age. trust me..my friends in MH and AK....got also between 26-33.

17843[/snapback]

Moana.u mean MAs love those who with degree like A degree or smtg like that? So if one guy/gal has a degree..the chances of getting into MAS is much higher right?

Moana.u mean MAs love those who with degree like A degree or smtg like that? So if one guy/gal has a degree..the chances of getting into MAS is much higher right?

17921[/snapback]

Yeah something Like that. well some say mas prefer like that because, if anything happen to you, at least you can fall back to your degree. you can work else where and pay them back.

Wow....plus that you're a aeronautical engineer.....salute to you.

ooh..but i dont like 320...love old lady..737 than 320.hehe

Key Earn.sure help u IF i can get in..haha..how old  r u?

17712[/snapback]

i'm still 16 now..this dec only 17...juz finish my SPM...

17843[/snapback]

if someone with a Degree in Computer Science...would it also be an advantage? rolleyes.gif

i feel that the advantage will be given if your into Aviation related courses. Engineering i think too.

Just my 2 cents, dont question the validity behind it.

well i think any higher education would be an advantage for the interview selection but once u've been picked for the interviews and test .. well impressing both the examiner and the interviewer is what u need ... be confident but not over confident ...

2cents ...

17994[/snapback]

hey fren..then should be u help me few yrs later..me 15..Feb baru 16 mellow.gif

if someone with a Degree in Computer Science...would it also be an advantage?  rolleyes.gif

17996[/snapback]

Hans.... ofcourse... its a degree.

18086[/snapback]

i tot now u r cadet d...

haih...WHO CAN HELP ME??

Edited by Key Earn

i tot now u r cadet d...

haih...WHO CAN HELP ME??

18159[/snapback]

hhaha..howcome ler? U can guess that i'm just a crazy guy posting tons of rubbish in MWs tongue.gif

Maybe Syidan, Tk and Radzi can help you! Good luck!

Sign in to follow this