MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Imran K.

A380 arrives in Dubai

Make Sure Extensive Coverage of Dubai AirShow For We Here At MWs... Enjoy The Day !!!!. happy.gif

16316[/snapback]

Platinum standard reporting bro! laugh.gif

hi imran. eh, where are the rest of the pictures? u keep in album aaah?

u so slow laaaa.

16419[/snapback]

Relekk la bro...

Gimme some time! I got other obligations as well kan...School..Essay...chick... laugh.gif

It'll come soon..dont worry. If my ticket sampai from BEY today...then ill get them up by tonight...

Thanks for the shots Imran.

Looks like the Emirates planned their A380 debut much much better than MH. What a shame....Mana Ada Style (MAS).

Relax my friends..

Due to some unforeseen circumstances (LOST PASSPORT! mad.gif )...My visit to the airshow is delayed for one day...so in that respect..i will be visiting the airshow tomorrow! Dont worry...photos will come!

However...

I've managed to take a good video of the A380 performing a low fly-past..however..im having some problems attaching the video to the thread...can somebody recommend an alternative method?

Thanks for your understanding everybody! laugh.gif

hang pi tauk mana pasport hang ??? for video i think rapidshare.de or megaupload.com biggrin.gif waooo.. A380 doing Low Fly Past in Dubai cool.

waooo.. so fast. Nice video Imran.. Realy cool sound especialy the last sound that show how happy you are.. that what we call aviation enthusiasts happy.gif

Looks like the Emirates planned their A380 debut much much better than MH. What a shame....Mana Ada Style (MAS).

16600[/snapback]

Hehe .. biggrin.gif

Fendy/Gavin, fast response on the A380 at DXB minisite. Splendid job guys ..

Imran, You scream like a girl .. laugh.gif

Great stuff fendy! You rock this site! biggrin.gif

I DONT scream like a girl....i was just HAPPY! cool.gif

thank you very much briyani man!!! good job there mate. tomorrow aaa...make sure you take a nose shot for me.

fendy, great effort on the special site for 380 in dxb!

Konstantin or Vasco? rolleyes.gif

Anyways...The Airshow was AMAZING! Definitely the BEST airshow i have ever been to! Kudos to all the companies sponsoring the event as well as all the companies who sponsored aircrafts for display! biggrin.gif

Will post pix soon!

Konstantin or Vasco? rolleyes.gif

16850[/snapback]

hehe..Imran..howcome u know that? U see what i told Pieter in previous post about Antonov one? laugh.gif Not Konstantinos this time..but his friends..I love those pics..Imran..faster mad.gif laugh.gif

beautiful red belly min chun. donno what happened to the photos promised by dubai kid!! dry.gif dry.gif right fendy????!!

beautiful red belly min chun. donno what happened to the photos promised by dubai kid!! dry.gif  dry.gif  right fendy????!!

16862[/snapback]

Milo Kotak Hijau Boy Tired I think.. After 1 day Playing under the Hot Sun of Dubai... tongue.gif I Waiting for you pic too Imran..

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...MERAJUK PLAK! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Anyways...as promised..here are a few TEASERS from the airshow! Will include more photos..along with a brief write-up regarding the pix..and the conditions under which they were taken shortly..I'm extremely sleeeeepy... sad.gif

Btw..all pix were taken with a Nikon Coolpix 3200!

Antonov74!

user posted image

CaptainSim...NAYYY...All the way from Amman!

user posted image

My New Girlfriend!

user posted image

Hey Imran, Thanks for the pictures man...

Nice shots of the C-130...

I like the c-130 bro..Got anymore shots..??