MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
derik

MAS Cabin Crew Interview

Hi, does anyone get the email from MAS for this coming cabin crew interview?

Cabin crew, please let me know what should I prepare.please......

Can I wear my spec along for the interview? :) as I sent them my picture with spec also while submitting application.

I really need help....

thank you

i'm being invited to attend the interview too, still wondering how to pass the first and second stage, no clue at all. I'm only speaking decent english as u guys can see .

i'm being invited to attend the interview too, still wondering how to pass the first and second stage, no clue at all. I'm only speaking decent english as u guys can see .

wiii.....we are the same.

my english isnt good at all...

how's your preparation? actually my mind is blank now.

i don't know where should i start.

well, no idea how the stage 1 and 2 gonna be, read up all the company infos and try your very best :)

good luck to u...

same to me :rolleyes:

can i wear my spec there? lol

Hi there, how are you? As you can see, in my pic, the flight attendant is my cousin. Accoring to her, no...you cant wear glasses...wear contacts first, only after you pass everything and get accapted that you may ask a doctor to write into MAS telling them you need glasses as contacts gets very dry in the air. Subjected to Grooming Departments's approval. Next, for your English...dont be nervous, dont fake an accent, be natural and try to avoid big words...just pure and simple English.

Remember the rule I/You/they/we...no "s" and he/she add "s".

Wah, you have very sweet cousin. Well too bad that our very dedicated member, Mr Adrian is already in Sepang to report his duty otherwise, he should be able to answer your basic questions. Haha :rolleyes:

I thought they will first invite about 10 participants and each take a seat facing 2-3 interviewer. Then they would give you a scenario like "a customer visit Kota Kinabalu for the first time and ask you for you advice about sight seeing spots there. How would you respond?". Anyone can go first. AFAIK no right or wrong answer.

At least that was how it was last time.

Hi there, how are you? As you can see, in my pic, the flight attendant is my cousin. Accoring to her, no...you cant wear glasses...wear contacts first, only after you pass everything and get accapted that you may ask a doctor to write into MAS telling them you need glasses as contacts gets very dry in the air. Subjected to Grooming Departments's approval. Next, for your English...dont be nervous, dont fake an accent, be natural and try to avoid big words...just pure and simple English.

Remember the rule I/You/they/we...no "s" and he/she add "s".

thx kenneth.... so sweet of u. :rolleyes:

I thought they will first invite about 10 participants and each take a seat facing 2-3 interviewer. Then they would give you a scenario like "a customer visit Kota Kinabalu for the first time and ask you for you advice about sight seeing spots there. How would you respond?". Anyone can go first. AFAIK no right or wrong answer.

At least that was how it was last time.

thx waiping... :)

I thought they will 5-6 candidates and there will be 2-3 interviewer to ask you question? You have to walk around in front of them as well. :rolleyes: