MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
BC Tam

Terengganu and Haj Flights

Watch this thread as more stories unfold.

MW Fitri is now assigned official photographer.

Thank you for the trust. Will try my very best. Thanks also to Capt Radzi for extending the 10-22mm lens lease :D . Driving to TGG soon with mother in-law :lol:

Alhamdulillah, first Hajj flight from TGG successfully took-off and is now enroute to Jeddah. Event was a success, congratulations to all involved, especially Capt Nik and MAS Charter.

Photos to follow soon.

Fitri Shukri reporting from Kuala Terengganu.

Edited by Fitri Shukri

Alhamdulillah, first Hajj from TGG successfully took-off and is now enroute to Jeddah. Event was a success, congratulations to all involved, especially Capt Nik and MAS Charter.

Photos to follow soon.

show show..~!!! :drinks:

Excuse me Fitri, is it to Jeddah or Madinah?

Sorry, now I know that the plane is touching down at Jeddah. Are the pilgrims going to Madinah or Makkah first?

Sorry, now I know that the plane is touching down at Jeddah. Are the pilgrims going to Madinah or Makkah first?

Plane safely touched down at Jeddah. Now as I write, it is on its way back to TGG for tomorrow's morning flight back to JED

One more photo from TGG before I call it a (long) day...

endrunway.jpg

There was flypast at 2000ft by Capt Dato' Nawawi. Tolong sabar-lah, banyak gambar nak edit (Please be patient, many photos to edit) :D

Thank you for viewing.

That's what I want to know. Normally ealier pilgrims will go to Madinah first. In this case some flights land directly at Madinah - like my case last year. Those who land at Jeddah will have to take the boring bus journey to Madinah. They will stay at Madinah for about eight days before going to Makkah by bus.

Later pilgrims will go to Makkah after landing at Jeddah. They will go to Madinah by bus after performing their Haj. Whether they will return home from Madinah or Jeddah is a different question.

Nice shot Fitri ! :clapping: especially the water reflection from the Jumbo :D

more please! :)

Edited by LeeTZ

Very nice Firi .. looking forward for the other picture ..

Learn that 744 will go to Alor Setar next year ...:)

Wouldn't it be better if the official photographer can provide more details to the phototographs - like aircraft registration number/name, time spent on the tarmac at TGG with arriving and departing time, the number of passengers carried in each classes + the number of crews on each outbound and inbound sectors etc? I think all this information, if accessible, will give more weight and credibility to the thread, rather than just a plain aircraft picture.

Wouldn't it be better if the official photographer can provide more details to the phototographs - like aircraft registration number/name, time spent on the tarmac at TGG with arriving and departing time, the number of passengers carried in each classes + the number of crews on each outbound and inbound sectors etc? I think all this information, if accessible, will give more weight and credibility to the thread, rather than just a plain aircraft picture.

Very True Azizul. I'm sure Fitri will come up to mark. I guess he is busy sifting through the thousands of photos he shot on the two days. Then there's cropping, resizing, uploading etc etc. He has to yet recover from the two days.

In the meantime, here's some shots from my compact digicam.

The Official Photographer officially shooting while being unofficially shot by the unofficial photographer. :lol:

aIMG_2784.jpg

Unofficial shots of 9M-MPM departing from TGG for Jeddah with 354 Pilgrims, 15 Ah Mois, 1 Ah Beng, three Pilots, 106 tonnes of Fuel and 12.3 tonnes of baggage for the 8 hour 37 minute flight to Jeddah.

bIMG_2885.jpg

Another unofficial shot of the aircraft officially entering the runway to backtrack for a 04 Take-Off.

aIMG_2892.jpg

Its a tiring job for the Official photographer....being such a dedicated professional, he even tried helping out with the pushback

aIMG_2796.jpg

Had to cover the "behind the scenes"......with the Cabin Crew

aIMG_2865.jpg

aIMG_2867.jpg

aIMG_2869.jpg

Here he's overwhelmed by the attention from the friendly Ah Mois.....

aIMG_2864.jpg

The Full Story will unfold in due time.

ps; From Sunday Pilgrims will be in their Ihram ex TGG.

Edited by Nik H.

Nice photos and skills from abg Firti reporting from TGG that day..Maybe I can learn something here..

Hope you can open new topic soon for the 1st Hajj Movement from TGG..

Yea Agree with you Uncle Norman,,not an easy job there..

Alhamdulillah, first Hajj flight from TGG successfully took-off and is now enroute to Jeddah. Event was a success, congratulations to all involved, especially Capt Nik and MAS Charter.

Photos to follow soon.

Fitri Shukri reporting from Kuala Terengganu.

The first flight went to Madinah, not Jeddah. Please see here:

http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v3/bm/news_lite.php?id=371480

The first flight went to Madinah, not Jeddah. Please see here:

http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v3/bm/news_lite.php?id=371480

SMS recieved from Dato' Capt Nawawi who piloted the inaugral Hajj flight from TGG.

sms-from-dato-capt-nawawi.jpg

Either Dato' Capt Nawawi landed at the wrong place or the Bernama reporter got it wrong. Go figure. I'm sure most of us knows who to trust more. :)

Edited by Fitri Shukri