MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
SamuelCooley

aircraft patterns/rotations

hey everyone

im looking for some aircraft patterns/duties/rosters whatever you want to call them! :p

i.e for MH after the a/c operates KUL-SGN-KUL, where does it operate to next usually?

Yes is good to know a daily routine for a single aircraft but due to security reason, I believe all this would not make for public to view..

Hope someone if can show a past record just for single aircraft schedule for domestic/regional sector within a day..Just want to know..

Normally for MH B737 also AK A320 for a single day, this workhouse operate for how long (hours)?? If i not mistaken, normally MH B737 on average will cover 5 sector per day..

for jal u can find ut which a/c theyre using , they've no issues .

if u wanna know what regp flying which route , ak pilots cn help you ,i believe , they can cx within their crewnet

Was wondering what bout those airlines that operates single/small fleet aircraft like airasia x and firefly...what will happen to the passengers if the aircraft is due for servicing and compulsory checks?..will they schedule their aircraft`s rotation in a way that it does not affect the flight schedule?or will they allocate a few days of no sales in order to do the checks?

:)

Pilot roster is different from aircraft.

Modern aircraft can operate almost continuously between check but mostly operate less than 18 hours daily.

Management of pilot roster is a complex system subject to many factors. Pilot duty is limited by FAR yearly, quarterly, daily flying hours and duty hours limit, etc e.g. 1,000 flying hours in any 12 month period , 10 flying hours over 24 hours period for 2 pilots crew, etc.

For MH; A333 tech crew can be off duty after operating KUL/BKK/KUL.

For AK; tech crew can be off duty after operating KUL/VTE/KUL, but more typical daily schedule is like KUL/SDK/KUL then KUL/KBR/KUL.

Airline don’t max out pilot limit. Hence have a few set of crew per aircraft.

Most AK and MH aircraft is utilized by 2 set of tech crew daily.

:drinks:

Edited by KK Lee

Sign in to follow this