MalaysianWings - Malaysia's Premier Aviation Portal
Sign in to follow this  
T Azahan

Congratulations!

Gavin and Fendy,

I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate both of you and the rest of people involved in launching this website.

May this website attract lots of new members and viewers across the world who share one common thing........the love of aeroplanes!

6June2005_9M-AAC_1xs.jpg

I will sincerely support this website and will contribute in the forum from time to time.

Hey, i am the first to post a topic in this General Aviation. Wuhuuuuuuu!!!!!

"Malaysia 787, lining up Charlie 1"

Yup.Congratulations & Happy Birthday to MW!

still getting the hang of the controls tho.hehe

Thanks guys , we hope to further improve this site slowly but surely . Give us some time to finish up the fine touches . We've got the gallery going fine , and the forum is up and running

Guest Fendy

thanks! gavin and i worked hard, but we couldnt have done it with out you guys!

so jonathan, must belanja teh tarik ok?

Very nice forum and website I must say...... having advanced controls too :blink:

I love it!!

Keep up with the good work Effendy and Gavin!

Also nice to see some familiar members here :)

Congratulations on the new site! :D

I'm guessing other people might have the same question, so here goes... I see that members here are regulars at Aeromalaysia.com. I understand that there was a disagreement between some of you and the moderators of that site which was made apparent in the "3rd moderator suggestion" thread.

Is Malaysianwings meant to be a rival / alternative to that site? There are not that many of us Malaysian enthusiasts to begin with, and now we seem to have a split between 2 sites. Shouldn't we all stay together in a single forum? After all, both sites will be discussing more or less (or exactly) the same current Malaysian aviation news anyway...

I would appreciate if someone could outline the ACTUAL objective of this site. Thank you :)

Gavin and Effendy,

Congratulations on the launch of MalaysianWings! I know you've all worked tirelessly throughout the night for many nights trying to get everything up to par..and I must say...the website exceeded my expectations. :lol:

Keno,

I believe the objective of this site is to act as an alternative website for Malaysian Aviation Enthusiasts to gather and exchange ideas regarding the Malaysian and Global Aviation Scenes. There are many members who are discontent with the state of AeroMalaysia....this website is merely another portal where they can practice the same things they would do in AeroMalaysia...but in a fairer, more communal atmosphere.

CONGRATULATION ;)

Gavin & Fendy.... this is nice ... plus cool too!

And I know... with dedication this site will attract Aviation Enthusiasts, not only Malaysian Aviation Enthusiasts...

Hats-off to you guys and those that provide supports in one way or another...

Hopefully I'll be regular here... especially in Simmers' turf... hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

--

Well with their tough screening and moderation, I can see a lot of members not feeling comfortable about it. There is a bit of a hypocracy amongst the administrators where by they launch personal attacks to members - watch the 2nd moderator proposal thread and just check their posts at A.net. I have also noticed that, good news is kept to themselves most of the time and I don't see many news being shared to other members.

I certainly think it was a bit of an insult when they pull out that April fool's joke. The administrator is the PM and the other the deputy PM and they have their own vision 2020 as well. By then AeroMalaysian should have achieve such and such skyrocketed status. Although it is meant to be a joke, but they meant it. I personally do not find it funny, as I can feel the fish bone underneath the skin and meat. I am sure many members felt it but just didn't want to say anything causing their dislikes. I appreciate their effort, but sorry, their attitude is not quite right.

I would rather be in a forum which has no such politics and stress.

Guest Fendy

thanks for the kind words guys! :) we will contiually work to improve the site in the future... if you have any suggestions or feedback, do let us know!

MalaysianWings objective is not to rival the other site, rather it is to bring together aviation enthusiasts from malaysia as well as all over the world, where we can share information, pictures, screenies and much more with others.

we hope that all members and visitors as well enjoy the site!

hi there..

i can see some familiar names from aeromalaysia.com..though i'm not a member there...but i do read all yours posts there..

its nice to have another site by malaysian dedicated to aviation..

cheers.. :)

First of all, allow me to congratulate and thank Gavin, Fendy and everyone here at MalaysianWings for coming up with a superior website dedicated to aviation fans. As a collector of Malaysia Airlines models and memorabilia, and of course flying with them, I join everyone here in helping to make MalaysianWings the preferred website for what we all enjoy.... airplanes, airplanes, and more airplanes :) Congratulations!

thanks for the kind words guys! :) we will contiually work to improve the site in the future... if you have any suggestions or feedback, do let us know!

MalaysianWings objective is not to rival the other site, rather it is to bring together aviation enthusiasts from malaysia as well as all over the world, where we can share information, pictures, screenies and much more with others.

we hope that all members and visitors as well enjoy the site!

59[/snapback]

Congratulations are in order for the effort to create an alternative forum on the Msian aviation scene.

As for suggestions, well...since this word will appear quite a number of times in this site, you can start by dropping the "s" in the spelling of "aircrafts" on the gallery section's main page. The plural is simply "aircraft".

All the best.

Guest Fendy

welcome aboard mushrif.

thanks for pointing our error, it will be taken care of.

:blink: eh , whats this eh..

Thank you guys, for the support.

Nice one la...

Got party or not for this welcoming/opening ah..?

I pay drink one... at syed @ 19..

But busy one this week.

eh..Gavin, Fendy...next teh tarik?

We lepak longer la this time, so Jonathan cannot work :lol:

Eh... how la to operate this site..im not good in computer one..

Eh... this site can hantam people one ah..?

Eh... need 3rd boss ah ?

Eh... how come same people one..?

Eh... Good la you guys.. dont forget to study ah...Gavin..Fendy..

Eh... Free one ah..?

Eh.. got ahmoi ah..?

:blink:  eh , whats this eh..

Nice one la...

But busy one this week.

We lepak longer la this time, so Jonathan cannot work  :lol:

Eh... need 3rd boss ah ?

Eh... Free one ah..?

Eh.. got ahmoi ah..?

174[/snapback]

Party on Tuesday night! :D Mini-party on Monday... :D

Guest Fendy

welcome aboard TK.

teh tarik... anytime bro... you call, we haul :lol:

:blink:  eh , whats this eh..

Nice one la...

But busy one this week.

Eh... need 3rd boss ah ?

Eh... Free one ah..?

Eh.. got ahmoi ah..?

174[/snapback]

thats alot of requests tk . take it easy . i already agreed to the ahmoi avatar right .. lol ... hehe .. sexy ladies photos ah ? hehehe . that also u gotta take it easy bro

174[/snapback]

The second day after that... i was fishing the whole day in the office. but i bet the WWF was a nice show :p

Slowly we're developing a small but happy and fun community here . We don't need many people to have fun don't we .. A forum doesn't always have to be serious I guess . If its too serious . U'll see guys like TK , JK , And Hazani start keeping quiet because they're guys with full laughter and joy in them . :)

Hi Dreamliner,

It wasn't me who set up this site..... it was Effendy and Gavin :D

Welcome to MalaysianWings where you don't find double standard moderator and administrator who act like dictator leadership and at times practice favouritism to their buddies. Agree with Gavin above, everyone has their opinion and there is no need to really serious the whole time! Enjoy..... :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this